Thursday, October 22, 2009

Xavier: The Month in Pictures

Those of you who know me well know that I have always been interested in the small daily changes. It is amazing to think that I have achieved my current appearance one day at a time from birth. Anyway, I tried to capture this once by taking a photo of myself everyday for several months. Well, as I was 19 at the time there were really no dramatic changes; in fact, one might argue that there were no noticeable differences--other than my hairstyle. I concluded that taking a picture a day from birth would be much more interesting.

...and lucky me, I have a brand new baby with whom to do this!

Xavier turned one month old on October 20, and so I have decided to sum up this month in pictures. We have a picture from everyday of his life, minus a few. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Christian KesselringOctober 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM

    What a great idea! You guys have been taking some darling pictures, too. Definitely will be following the new blog - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete