Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"No!"

My parents have been in town visiting us for the last few days. Monday night we played a quiz game--sort of an LDS version of Family Feud, only their were no teams, just my mom vs. my dad. I read the questions and hosted. Spencer sat next to Xavier and me on the couch, but was did his own thing. Anyway, after one question was asked my mom's response was immediately followed by what sounded like a very distinct "No!" coming from Xavier. Surprised, all four of us turned our heads toward Xavier in disbelief. Yet, it was true. Xavier had seemingly indicated to his grandma that her answer was incorrect and we all burst out laughing!

So... does this mean that I have a bright boy? I mean, he is one and a half months old and already spewing his first word. On the other hand, Xavier was wrong, my mom's answer had been right.

...but then again, does anyone what their baby's first word to be "NO!"? NO! - so let's call it a coo.

1 comment:

  1. Cherry,

    Are you surprised? I am not, because if he follows Dad and Mom's foot steps he can only be a bright boy.

    Mame

    ReplyDelete