Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just... can't... resist... the fist!

It's no secret that Xavier loves to suck suck suck. We have a picture from the womb with his little thumb in his mouth. He sucks on everything and everyone. In fact, I let him suck on my shoulder once while I was holding him and ended up with a huge hickey! It is cute and all, but it has been interfering with patty-cake. I have been trying play patty-cake with little Xavier, but we can't even get three words in before his attention has been averted and fist is in the mouth. Silly kid!

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious about the hickey. Good strong mouth muscles. Too bad he doesn't have a pacifier to tide him over during pattycake time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pacifier would be a good idea for such an occasion. Unfortunately we have tried and tried and he just doesn't like them. He gets this look on his face as if he HATES the taste. It is really amusing!

    ReplyDelete