Thursday, May 20, 2010

Three Things at Thirty

Now that I am 30, I have decided that I need to make some significant lifestyle changes. No more making the decision about it time after time. The decision has been made.

1) I always have good posture--shoulders back, head up.
2) I only eat sweets when there is something to celebrate. --and even at that I am reasonable and responsible with my sweet intake.
3) Dishes are always done after super and before bed time.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Cherry. Morning is always sunnier without dirty dishes in the sink!
    Thirty is great, isn't it?

    Mom C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I help you find something to celebrate on any given day-- you know, in case you get a craving for something that doesn't exactly fall into the healthy food category (or even the 'food' category, for that matter...) :)

    Though seriously, I think those are excellent changes. Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete