Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mom! I'm Hungry. Get Up!

For the second middle-of-the-night in a row, Xavier has gotten up and headed straight for the highchair. Last night he ate and went right back to bed. Tonight he straight away drank two Xavier-sized cups of water. He is now eating some bread smothered in Almond Butter. ...and dancing around to the electronic music version of "Old MacDonald had a Farm," triggered by pushing the button on his little toy John Deere).

We do feed this kid during the day.

oiy!

4 comments:

  1. Party at Xavier's tonight! Drinks provided! Too cute.

    If I know my brother, he slept right through the whole thing, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did. But I had an excuse being 2,210 miles away at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.. you're a day off, honey. That was day number 3. The fist night your slept through it all. The second night I was up with him for a few hours and then we switched and you were up with him for a bit.

    Last night, while in Idaho, after not napping at all all day, then only sleeping for 1.5 ish hours broken up on the plane, he got to Tennille's house and played with all of the toys until 3 am (Mountain time), 5 am (Eastern). ...and then got up at 9am. That, Spencer, you were away for.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So maybe I'll have company during the middle-of-the-night break?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete