Fortunately, all the parts were in good shape. And by "all" I do mean quite a few. As it turns out, more than a little assembly was required. ;-) Papa was up for the challenge though and after he got done playing mechanic, we had a beautiful machine.
Here's Xavier taking it out for a spin for the first time.Thanks Grandpa!
[And yes, if the colors look a bit off in the video it's because I didn't realize that the camera's "color swap" feature somehow got selected, which apparently took out the red.]
This is just part 1 of the wheels Xavier got for his birthday. More to come!
Ride, Xavier, Ride!
What an awesome present. And 3? He's growing right up. Happy birthday Xavier!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Go Xavier!
ReplyDeleteHow do I get to see your private video? I signed in and still can't. Are we friends? :):)
Man, I've got to get me one of those...so cool. He's going to be picking up all the chicks :)
ReplyDelete