Saturday, June 19, 2010

Xavier's Great Great Adventures

I've been wanting to post this since May and am just getting to it! It kind of goes along with the last post. Basically, in May Xavier and I spent about two weeks visiting my grandma in Minnesota. We really had a great time there and everyone got to meet Xavier. It was really nice. A couple of the people we were able to visit were my grandma's brother and sister, my great Aunt and Uncle. It is incredible to me to think that so many of my great aunts and uncles are still living. It has really been wonderful to me, and such a blessing for me to get to know them, even though I grew no where near them. And I LOVED introducing Xavier to them! Here are some pictures.

Xavier and his Great Grandma Stevens


Xavier and his Great Great Aunt Elfa

Xavier with his Great Great Uncle Gerhardt and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment