A couple of days ago Xavier and I shopped the new Whole Foods in Friendship Heights. I love this store! Just walking in is an experience! I mean, every detail about were the product is from is written on huge signs; most, if not all, of the food is grown using sustainable practices; most is organic; quite a few things are even grown locally; and there is an array of health items.This particular day I was there to purchase hormone free yogurt, powdered kelp and 100% whole wheat crackers for Xavier. I really just love this store! Anyway, we were in the store and Xavier got a little fussy. He was a bit board. So, I grabbed a banana and handed it to him to hold, thinking this would occupy him. And I was right. He held the banana through our whole trip; and on the way home he started to nibble on it. Soon there was a hole and then he started eating the banana right out of it. It was so funny! By the time we got home he had eaten nearly one third of it.
Oh! He makes me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment