Thursday, August 26, 2010

At Work with Daddy

Back in June I went to visit daddy at work. It was great! Here are some pictures to tell the story of the day.

First off, mom was the one who brought me along to daddy's office. Daddy's office is really great because he has a basket ball. I love balls!

Oh don't mind me! I am just taking the ball out for a spin around the office.

I better tuck it in really tight so i don't loose it!

Don't worry, I'll get it. It just rolled under the chair.

Hummm. Who is this? I wonder if she has a keyboard for me to play on?

Back in dad's office--nice and safe on his lap. So... what do you do around here all day dad?

"Well son, have a listen to this. Right now I am watching the the World Cup. It's football"
Wow! What a job my daddy has!

And that was my day.

Xavier

1 comment:

  1. Future federal ball player?
    Anyone who loves Wheat Thins is A-OK! Thanks for posting.
    Mom C

    ReplyDelete