The wanderings, wonderings and wonderment of our little family.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
I think this baby is engaged already.
I have been simply uncomfortable for the last hour or so with this baby. If I didn't know better I'd think the baby's head is already engaged and that I will be birthing him/her any day now. This baby is SO LOW! and right on my bladder! I feel constantly like I am going to pee my pants if I try to move. --like my bladder is so full that it may tear at any moment! --like it is so full that I may not be able to relax and pee at all. The truth is, there is just a baby in there; no pee. oy. 3 months to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are too funny :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I know it isn't much fun right now, but perhaps low baby bodes well for a speedy delivery once the time is right? Silver lining!