Friday, Spencer and I took some pregnancy photos, otherwise known as belly shots. This particular shot blew me away as it really highlighted just how literally round my belly is. It is as if I was in my normal body and then glued a ball onto the front. It cracks me up!
The wanderings, wonderings and wonderment of our little family.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Perfectly Round
Friday, Spencer and I took some pregnancy photos, otherwise known as belly shots. This particular shot blew me away as it really highlighted just how literally round my belly is. It is as if I was in my normal body and then glued a ball onto the front. It cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is crazy. Makes your belly look way too tiny for full term. We're excited for this little one!
ReplyDeleteTraditional wishdom: basketball belly=girl; football belly=boy. I'm bringing pink. See you soon.
ReplyDelete