Thursday, March 18, 2010

Picking your friends nose

We all know the saying: You can pick your friends; you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose. Well, I used to think the same thing applied to pants wetting.

Today, Xavier demonstrated that apparently you can wet your mom's pants.

How it happened: Well, we were sleeping all cozy in our bed (yes, I am admitting it. We are one of those crazy families who sleep with their babies--it is just so fun to have him cuddle up next to me and sleep so well!). Xavier woke up and wanted to nurse. I picked him up and nursed, laying him across my chest so that his bottom was resting in my arms just over my lap. A few minutes later, I felt warm wetness. He had peed and leaked all over my lap! When I moved to set him down I realized that I had been sitting in a puddle of his pee, too! AAHHH and so then my bottom was also wet. I was wet front to back!

1 comment:

  1. He managed all that with a diaper on?! That's pretty awesome. I can't pull a particular memory to mind at the moment, but I know I've had the experience of changing my pants along with my babies too. Oh the joys :).

    ReplyDelete